I'm slightly more interesting on Twitter.
'Cuppa post-coital tea?' is something I thought I'd never hear anyone say.
Also like, from my limited time in England, I thought that “cuppa?” was an entire sentence? So like, in American english “cuppa post coital tea” is more like “would you like a cup of tea post coital tea.” if you’re gonna be a weird anglophile do it right.
He seems to be British (or possibly from Aus/NZ) so it’s probably her weird semi-Americanized version of what he said
i think he’s english, there’s one comic where he references a ‘tuck shop’ and explains that this is common in english boarding schools. she mocks him by asking if his school had an owlery too
this was the only comic of hers that i liked
Anonymous asked: her comics are pretty cheesy but what's the big deal
- that comic she did about trans men that was really transphobic and also her response which was incredibly childish and a lot of people found it hurtful
- that comic she did about oogling queer women at a gay pride parade with her straight guy husband and (not) being a “LUG”
- that comic she did about how she’s afraid of Black people
- that comic she did about how her boyfriend tasted his own sperm once and then was afraid it would turn him gay
- that comic she did about how to perform cunnilingus that was just really bad
I mean, it goes beyond “cheesy” in a lot of cases, like the way she talks about other women just makes me uncomfortable, the way she talks about trans people is really disgusting, and her sex advice just isn’t that great anyway, I just don’t get why she’s so popular tbh.
She did one incredibly annoying comic about the poor (probably unpaid) interns at her studio and all the tedious admin tasks she lumps on them.
I just hate-read a bunch of her comics the other day and all this discussion about her is extremely satisfying.
1. Use baby wipes every time.
2. Drink at least 5 bottles of water a day
3. Incorporate grapefruit, pineapples, mangos, watermelon, berries, & yogurt into your diet.
4. Exfoliate before you shave.
5. Use tea tree oil to moisturize the areas that you shave.
6. Use the tea tree oil daily.
7. Take your vitamins.
8. Invest in a soap that’s just for your vagina.
wow thanks for the idiotic advice! i look forward to spending £10000s on babywipes since I will be peeing all the goodamn time (assuming that’s what “every time” means in #1)